Tired of measuring houses? iMeasureHomes can help! Click Here To Order Now!
Introducing iMeasureHomes by Northern Lights Appraisals, a quick and easy solution to getting properties accurately measured to RECA’s Residential Measurement Standard (RMS). We are very familiar with the RMS, having been involved in the consultation process with RECA. For a link to information on the RMS click here.
Why get it measured?
- It is now mandatory. Every property listed for sale must be measured to the RECA RMS.
- Reduce your risk. Both the Homeowner and Realtor are liable for the measurement in listing. Relying on old data like previous MLS listings or tax assessed sizes can leave you at risk, by either over or under representing a properties size.
- With iMeasureHomes you receive quick, accurate measurements, so you can focus more energy on making the sale.
- Get top dollar for your home. Ensure that every measurable foot is accounted for
iMeasureHomes offers you:
- Key-safe access for ease and efficiency, saving you time
- Laser Measurements done by RECA Licensed Appraisers with over 50 years combined experience using laser technology and sketching software
- Same-day service so you can get your listing posted quickly (report back same day as appointment)
- $1,000,000 E&O Insurance
- Easy Payment Options: Visa/MasterCard/e-transfer payments accepted
- Affordable upgrade to a full appraisal if desired for listing purposes
- Professional Report including: Interior Room Measurements, Measurement Sketch, Exterior Photos (Interior Photos may be available upon request).
- Free 30 minute in-office seminar on understanding the basics of the RMS and home measurements
- $99 Base Fee (up to 1,500 Sq.Ft. Above Grade) in Edmonton, Calgary, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan
- Add 5¢/Sq.Ft. for homes larger than 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Basements: 4¢/Sq.Ft.
- $175 Upgrade to Full Appraisal (Base Fee for in Town Edmonton Standard Home)
- *Other Centres/Rural Properties may be subject to a higher base fee plus mileage fee.
Click Here To Order Now!